- 12 Gauge Tubing – 2-1/4” *20 year limited warranty on rust through of framing assuming normal user care and maintenance. See contract for details.
- Roof Styles – Upgrade to our residential style roofs; A-Frame Horizontal or A-Frame Vertical
- Extra Trusses – Concerned about snow? Add extra trusses to increase your Snow PSI rating.
- Larger Braces – Depending on width and height of structure, brace size will vary to keep your building strong and stable.
- 26 Gauge Steel Roof – Available on special orders. Restrictions apply. Contact us for more details and upgrades. If you can dream it, we can build it!
- Delivery and Installation – Because we understand the hassle of hiring contractors, we install your steel structure at no extra cost to you on your level land. Don’t worry, we assist our customers every step of the way.
- 20 Year Workmanship Warranty – American Steel Carports warrants for a period of 20 years from the date of completion of installation, against rust through on the framing only assuming normal user care and maintenance on 12 gauge materials. This warranty does not apply to 14 gauge materials. Additionally, galvanization extends the life and appearance of your next structure. See contract for more details
- 90 MPH Wind Warranty – Stronger Lasts Longer. With the optional wind warranty packages your structure is guaranteed to withstand harsh winds, plain and simple. Wind warranty packages start from 90 mph and up.
- 4 Season Workmanship Warranty – With the 4 season workmanship warranty, we are standing behind our product throughout the four seasons. Your metal unit will be protected from the natural elements such as heavy snow loads, harsh winds, blazing heat, and anything in between. We have your back. American Steel Carports warrants for a period of 1 year from date of complete installation, against defects in workmanship assuming normal user care and maintenance. See contract for more details.
- 360º Roof Bracing – Our metal buildings are reinforced with braces on every corner and center of every truss. These braces are put in place to ensure your shelter remains squared and stable for extra strength, while preventing the roof from caving.
- Engineer Certified – American Steel Carport’s products are engineer certified to meet your state codes (except hunting blinds). Any other requirements such as “extra snow load baring weight and wind load resistance” can be met with engineer certification “upon customer’s request”. Customized buildings are always welcomed. We also provide generic plans at no extra charge on most standard buildings.